Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You, Kind Readers

Writing the Renaissance has recently been awarded two awards by the blogging community. Catherine Delors of Versailles and More named me a "Great Buddy" and asked that I pass the distinction on to some of my favorite bloggers. So, I in turn grant the "Great Buddy" award to:

Cindy Pon,
Lucy Pick, 
Sheramy Bundrick, 
Sarah Johnson, 
Michelle MoranHistory Buff

Likewise, Anita Davison and her cohorts at Hoydens and Firebrands awarded me the "Premios Dardo Award," which "acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write." According to the creator of the award, it is "a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web." I am very grateful for the honor and pass it along to the following blogs:

Sandra Gulland, 
Elena Maria Vidal, 
Elizabeth Keri Mahon, 
Angela Nickerson, 
Lucinda Byatt,






I'd add Catherine Delors to this list, but I see she's already earned the award from another blogger! 

All the recipients are asked to grant the awards to their own favorite blogs.

I am very grateful to Catherine and the Hoydens/Firebrands for their kindness and very happy that they enjoy reading Writing the Renaissance

Merci mille fois!

11 comments:

Sandra Gulland. said...

Thanks, Julianne!

Angela K. Nickerson said...

Gosh, thank you! I am honored -- and delighted to find a few blogs here that I'm not following YET.

Ciao!

Julianne Douglas said...

You're welcome, ladies! Thank YOU for your great blogs!

Michelle Moran said...

Thank you so much, Julianne!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!!

Sarah Johnson said...

Thanks, Julianne - I really appreciate it!

elena maria vidal said...

Thank you! I wish you the very best, Julianne!

Julianne Douglas said...

You're welcome, ladies!

cindy said...

awww, i missed this! i've been so immersed in final passes and painting...thank you julianne! such an honor and fun, too!

Anonymous said...

Must have been blind to miss this!! Anyway, I'll be putting up my own list very soon...
Thanks for this great mention, Julianne! Good blogging to everyone.

Julianne Douglas said...

You're welcome, Cindy! And Lucinda, I'm glad you saw it, because I really enjoy your blog.