I extend heartfelt thanks to all the readers who visit the blog often and participate in discussions through the comment trail. I really want to make Writing the Renaissance worth the time you spend reading it, a destination that is both entertaining and thought-provoking. With that in mind, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what interests you here.
What, in particular, would you like to see more (or less) of?
- articles on historical figures and events
- articles on daily life and customs in the sixteenth century
- articles about sixteenth-century authors and literary works
- posts on the craft of writing in general
- posts on particular issues inherent to the writing of historical fiction
- posts on the business side of writing: submitting to agents and editors, contracts, etc.
- reviews of historical novels
- interviews with authors of historical fiction
- excerpts from my novels
- something not mentioned above
I look forward to hearing from you!