Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paperback Release of Delors's MISTRESS OF THE REVOLUTION

Exciting news! Today the paperback edition of Catherine Delors's MISTRESS OF THE REVOLUTION goes on sale. When the hardback was released last March, the Associated Press declared MISTRESS OF THE REVOLUTION "[d]efinitely a contender for one of the best reads of the year." I couldn't agree more.

If you haven't already read Catherine's wonderful first novel or would like to give a copy as a gift, you can get a copy at your local bookstore or order it online. You can read my interview with Catherine here or check out the extensive list of reviews Catherine has posted on her always interesting blog, Versailles and More

Congratulations, Catherine, on this next milestone, and best wishes for a successful release! 

4 comments:

Passages to the Past said...

I LOVED this book!!!! People are missing out if they haven't read it yet!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Julianne and Amy! Your support truly cheers me up when I need it most.

Julianne, on a different subject, I am going to link to your remarkable "Marquee Names" post from my blog. I already sent your way the members of "my" Eighteenth Century World group (I belong to it, I don't own it or manage it) because we have had many discussions on HF there, and it is a must-read for anyone interested in the topic. I should have linked to it earlier, but what with the last-minute work on the promotion of the paperback, I haven't gotten to it yet...

Anonymous said...

Go read this book!

Anonymous said...

Goood!!!