Saturday, June 15, 2013

Conference Countdown!

In a little less than a week, I'll be at the 2013 Historical Novel Society Conference in St. Petersburg, Florida. I'm looking forward to meeting with my fabulous agent, Stephanie Cabot, as well as the members of my writing group (Heather Webb, Marci Jefferson, Susan Spann, Amanda Orr, Janet B. Taylor, DeAnne Smith, Arabella Stokes, and Candie Leigh Campbell--unfortunately, Lisa Janice Cohen is unable to make it.) I love meeting colleagues from past conferences, as well as making new writing friends. If there are any readers of Writing the Renaissance who will be at the conference whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting in person, please leave a comment below and I will make the best effort possible to find you and make your acquaintance! It promises to be a wonderful three days of learning, laughing and networking. I won't have a laptop with me, but look forward to some posts about the conference sessions when I return.

2 comments:

Vicki Kondelik said...

I will be at the conference, and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Julianne Douglas said...

Me, too, Vicki!